Assists the company’s department of Regulatory Affairs by coordinating and documenting internal regulatory processes as well as preparing and compiling materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and revise fertilizer, adjuvant and pesticide product labels
- Work with regulatory agencies to maintain registrations and coordinate with other Regulatory staff to resolve questions/issues as needed
- Maintain database of registrations for Regulatory Department and for Customer Service order inventory system
- Maintain databases of electronic product documentation (labels, SDS, licenses, test results, etc).
- Research and retrieve updated labels, SDS and registration status for supplier’s products
- Maintain confidentiality of all company’s sensitive information
- Perform other related duties as assigned
To execute this position successfully, the appropriate individual should demonstrate the following competencies which are necessary to performing the essential functions of this position.
- Planning / Organizing: Prioritize and execute multiple tasks; work together with a team and take direction from senior staff; ability to deliver quality work within deadlines by using time efficiently.
- Quality Control: Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness and monitor work to ensure quality.
- Oral Communication: Professionally and effectively communicate and cooperate with co-workers, customers and suppliers; present information clearly and accurately; actively listen.
- Written Communication: Edit work for spelling and proper grammar; present numerical data effectively; ability to read and interpret written information; complete appropriate documentation as required.
- Problem Solving / Resolution: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully, thoroughly and effectively.
- Interpersonal Skills: Maintain confidentiality; remain open to others' ideas; exhibit willingness to implement new ideas, policies and procedures.
- Adaptability / Flexibility: Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Consistently punctual; follow instructions; respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Computer Skills: Possess strong administration and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe InDesign. Will require learning company’s Enterprise Resource Planning software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with product compliance desirable
Brandt Consolidated, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.