The Administrative Assistant will support the BRANDT Agronomic Services, LLC in various functions including data analysis, meeting coordination and communicating with retail locations. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the department. The administrative assistant may be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and must be familiar with a variety of agricultural concepts, practices and procedures.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Vice President of BRANDT Agronomic Services and work closely with the managers of assigned BRANDT Retail locations, the Seed Manager and marketing department.
- Analyze data from Agvance then generate reports and presentations
- Ability to compile data into Excel for analysis
- Coordinate meetings, calendars and conference room availability
- Coordinate payroll related data
- Manage CDL and required protocol
- Prepare documents for meetings and business trips
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings and create follow up items for department
- Maintain office supplies and monitor ordering levels
- Assist marketing with event planning and execution
- Assist marketing with apparel store ordering and recommendations
- Assist in communication and distribution of items for Agronomic Service locations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Communication/Writing Skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
Not applicable to this position.
Professional office environment. This position requires competency in using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full time position and is exempt from minimum wage and overtime pay requirements under federal and all applicable state or local laws. Days and hours of work are generally 8:00am to 5:00pm, with some extended hours needed with seasonal demands.
This position does not require any travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree
- 2-4 years of administrative assistant experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills required.
- Knowledge of agricultural terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice.
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.