The blending operator will work in the manufacturing facility using raw components to produce bulk liquid product. This position will operate equipment that mixes or blends ingredients while following all safety and quality standards.
The Blending Operator will report to the Production Supervisor. This position is located at our Pleasant Plains, IL facility.
- Mixing of raw components per formula given utilizing standard work procedures to produce bulk liquid product for packaging.
- Transferring of materials from blenders to tanks or overheads.
- Ability to follow all safety and quality regulations.
- Ability to turn valve controls to start equipment and to adjust operations to ensure quality product
- Communicate with other departments to ensure production orders are being met
- Unloading and loading of bulk tanker trucks.
- Perform warehouse functions using AWS or related scanners.
- Ability to train and perform multiple jobs depending on production orders
- Ability to drive sit-down forklift to move ingredients and finished product
- May be assigned other operational duties as needed by Production Supervisor
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
Not applicable to this position.
The Blending Operator will be working in a manufacturing environment. This position may be inside or outside, this could include extreme cold or extreme heat depending on weather.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full time position that is non-exempt. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, there may be some overtime necessary on weekends depending on customer demands.
Required Education and Experience
- Sit down forklift experience required.
- Ability to pass yearly respirator testing
- Liquid blending/mixing experience preferred.
- Experience in AWS or other automated warehouse experience preferred
- Strong mathematical skills, ability to convert different units of measurements
- Ability to work extended hours
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
- Ability to obtain and maintain other applicable certifications, licenses and permits.
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice.
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.