The Customer Service Representative will support the BRANDT Specialty Formulations, LLC in various functions including processing orders, filing invoices, and assisting sales representatives and customers. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Specialty Formulation department from ordering to escalating issues across a number of communication channels. Each Customer Service Representative is assigned a region and sales team that includes a Regional Manager and Sales Representatives.
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Director of Customer Service and work closely with the Sales Representatives and Sales Managers of BRANDT, the logistics department and other Customer Service Representatives.
- Answer telephone for customers, sales representatives and other inquiries
- Navigate and utilize spreadsheets for order patterns and analysis
- Utilize software for order entry/processing
- Process orders, forms and other requests
- Ability to track open orders and communicate accordingly
- File invoices for orders
- Assist customers and other employees via telephone, e-mail or fax
- Communicate and coordinate with co-workers on customer needs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Communication/Writing Skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
Not applicable to this position.
Professional office environment. This position requires competency in using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full time position and is exempt from minimum wage and overtime pay requirements under federal and all applicable state or local laws. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM.
This position does not require any travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Intermediate computer and software skills required.
- Knowledge of agricultural terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.