The Inventory Specialist will work in the manufacturing facility managing inbound materials and ensuring inventory is at the correct level for production orders. This position is responsible for the processing of inbound freight and inventory management. The Inventory Specialist will maintain accurate warehouse inventory by utilizing the cycle count process.
The Inventory Specialist will report to the Supply Chain Manager. This position is located at our Pleasant Plains, IL facility.
- Receiving of inbound freight- Bar coding/tagging
- Storing of material
- Cycle counting of inventory
- Outbound shipping
- Loading trailers
- Receiving purchase orders
- Accurately receives, tags and storage of material
- Fork lift operation/Daily fork lift inspections/fork lift PM schedule
- Maintain clean dock and storage area
- Communicate well with team
- May be assigned other operational duties as needed by Production Supervisor
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
Not applicable to this position.
The Blending Operator will be working in a manufacturing environment. This position may be inside or outside, this could include extreme cold or extreme heat depending on weather.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full time position that is non-exempt. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, there may be some overtime necessary on weekends depending on customer demands.
Required Education and Experience
- Sit down forklift experience preferred.
- Experience in AWS or other automated warehouse experience preferred
- Strong mathematical skills, ability to convert different units of measurements
- Ability to use computer and software
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice.
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.