The BRANDT Marketing Coordinator will execute tasks associated with BRANDT’s sports sponsorships, corporate events and be a valuable member of the BRANDT marketing team. This position will be responsible for three or four major company events each year, in addition to managing sponsorships of major sports.
The primary focus will be BRANDT’s NASCAR Xfinity Series sponsorship with JR Motorsports and driver, Justin Allgaier. This position will also lead marketing and communication efforts with secondary sports and corporate sponsorships as directed.
- Creation, with marketing team, of comprehensive marketing plan as it relates to sponsorship objectives.
- Work with the BRANDT marketing team and BRANDT company leadership to plan and execute customer-focused, at-track hospitality events. May include supporting events, such as group meetings, dinners and/or receptions related to the race event.
- Create and coordinate event schedules.
- Work with the BRANDT Specialty Formulations sales team to identify customers and prospective clients to host at NASCAR events.
- Work with travel agent to locate and coordinate event hotel when applicable.
- Coordinate and manage location to event transportation. Does not include transportation such as airfare and rental car.
- Work with racetrack representatives on event logistics – ticket management and distribution, guest transportation to racetrack, food and beverage ordering, and any additional guest supporting logistics.
- Coordinate marketing material designs, approvals and productions of elements created by race teams or other outside parties.
- Create and coordinate sponsorship related social media posts on applicable platforms and develop content for the BRANDT Racing webpage.
- Communicate and coordinate elements related to other sports marketing initiatives such as, but not limited to:
- BRANDT Future’s program – driver development sponsorship
- Non-NASCAR racing events - Knoxville Nationals sponsorship
- Hockey sponsorships
- Work with the marketing team on corporate events such as customer appreciation barbecues and Holiday party.
- Possess the ability to multitask and facilitate events for a variety of customers, employees and vendors
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and through written communication
Ability to multitask
Proficiency in MS Office programs
This position will be located in our Springfield, IL headquarters.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full time position and is exempt from minimum wage and overtime pay requirements under federal and all applicable state or local laws.
This position requires travel, often during race event weekends.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 or 4 year degree in Marketing
- 2 or more years of event planning preferred
- Sports marketing designation preferred
- Intermediate computer and software skills required
- Valid driver’s license
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice.
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.