Provide technical expertise, scientific knowledge, business perspective, and strategic direction to BRANDT International LLC. in regulatory matters that pertain to Agriculture. The position is responsible for the coordination, preparation, submission, and attainment of registrations and re-registrations to support global product registrations and defense in a manner that reflects appropriate levels of strategic design and implementation.
Essential Functions / Principal Responsibilities
- Work with Managers and other corporate leadership personnel to refine current regulatory strategies and/or design new ones based on internal business goals and prevailing external regulatory influences.
- Prepare and submit applications for new product registrations and other amendments for current product registrations on an international level.
- Follow up the registration/evaluation process with authorities, in case of critical issues or delays, guide the development of a solution.
- Management of regulatory dossiers (Master Dossiers) for a series of products allocated to the individual.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and requirements for submission of registration applications and other regulatory dossiers.
- A good understanding of all regulatory relevant scientific subjects.
- Participate in project updates and label development.
- Develop and communicate strategies for obtaining registrations in target countries, including timelines and costs for achievement of registrations in line with business objectives.
- Coordinate and submit data packages and information in support of the registration and re-registration of active ingredients and end products.
- Stay informed of current regulations to insure and lead company in compliance.
- Provide regulatory advice to the business unit as required, developing, and communicating strategies for dealing with potential issues.
- Good understanding of the processes and scientific domains of Research and Development, as well as the general public, national and international regulatory bodies, diplomacy paired with the ability to negotiate, patience and perseverance to deal with bureaucracies and cultural differences.
- Sound Problem Solving/ Conflict Management skills.
- Highly developed communication skills, negotiation skills and leadership skills.
- Work with in-house legal counsel on distribution agreements.
- Liaise with government agencies regarding regulatory issues.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future Biopesticide, Biostimulants and Nutrients regulatory policies and decisions.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Collaborate with other department leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Professional office environment.
Classification/Expected Hours of Employment
This position is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- 8+ years of industry experience with a BS or a MS Degree in Biological Sciences.
- Scientific background in chemistry, toxicology and environmental fate will be highly valued.
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position and the duties and responsibilities may change without notice.
Team BRANDT, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.