Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide efficient problem resolution remotely or onsite at remote locations.
- Install, update, maintain, troubleshoot and support our networks, IT hardware, software, and services.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues through our Helpdesk portal.
- Accurately document daily tasks.
- Provide exceptional customer service through communication, documentation, and building relationships.
Required qualifications for this position:
- A+, Network+, MCP certification or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft software and technologies, such as: desktop & server OS, Office
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors.
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detail orientated, dependable and flexible.
- Possess a love for problem solving and troubleshooting issues.
- Able to multitask and prioritize conflicting works tasks.
- Enjoy learning and building professional knowledge on a continual basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally both written and orally in a business environment, including describing technical solutions in a user-friendly manner.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
Preferred qualifications for this position:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Experience with Cell Phone, Tablet, Wi-Fi, VOIP, and A/V systems.
- Familiarity with Dell enterprise hardware lines.
- Previous experience with multi-location WAN/LAN topography.
The successful candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- Organized and detailed
- A problem solver
- At least one year of Computer Support experience and/or have certifications.
- Driver's (Required)
Brandt Consolidated, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.